We’re rolling out the red carpet for your welcome to Film Bingo and to do so we have a blockbuster of a bonus offer, 200% on your first deposit of £10!
The registration process is very simple at Film Bingo and your first deposit can be as little as £5. Deposit £10 to earn you a £20 deposit bonus! The maximum you can deposit to claim the full bonus is £50 and that will give you £100 free on top of your first deposit
If you make your first deposit at Film Bingo £10 rather than the minimum £5, you’ll also get access to some bonus scenes and get a chance to Spin the Bonus wheel for an extra bonus. This additional bonus could be as little as £5, but as much as £2,500, which means that if you deposit £10 on your first deposit you could pick up a very generous bonus indeed.
What’s more, as a new player you will also have access to our Newbies FREE Bingo room which is open daily from 8pm – 11pm.
Wherever you play bingo online there are always wagering requirements to be met if you claim a bonus. In October 2016 a change was made to these across the 15 Network because of the introduction of a split wallet.
A split wallet is one that has real cash, bingo bonuses and instant games (IG) bonuses. Each different bonus that you receive will carry its own individual wagering requirements. These can all be found in the T&C’s here (will add link to the main T&C's) but below we have put it in to layman’s terms:
- Any bingo bonus that is awarded will be subject to wagering requirements of 4x the amount of the bonus unless otherwise stated.
- Any IG bonus will be subject to wagering requirements of 40x the bonus.
Once wagering requirements have been met, any bonus remaining will be transferred to your real cash balance.
It is worth noting the following points:
- Wagering on HiLo games, blackjack and roulette will not count towards the IG wagering requirements.
- Any winnings on site will be credited according to how the bet was placed. For example if you purchased a total of 40 tickets, 10 using bonus funds (25%) and 30 using real cash (75%), the winnings would be credited as 25% to bonus and 75% as real cash.
Requesting A Withdrawal
At the point that you wish to make a withdrawal, you will be informed of what bonus, if any, will be lost when you choose to cash out.
You are able to withdraw prior to meeting the wagering requirements but you will forfeit any bonus shown on the withdrawal screen (as per the example below).
- Welcome offer only valid on first deposit of £10 or more.
- Credited as ‘Bingo Bonus’.
- Bonus is non-withdrawable.
- Bonus can only be wagered once all real funds have been used.
- Wagering requirement of X4 bonus total prior to conversion to real funds.
- Bingo bonus cannot be used in Fixed Jackpot rooms. The company reserves the right to exclude bonus wagers from specific bingo rooms.
- All remaining bonus balance is removed on withdrawal.
- General T&C’s apply.